**This listing is for a Hydrogen S 7.62 Suppressor.**
Hydrogen series – available in 6 different variations. L 7.62, L 6.5, S 7.62, S 6.5, K 7.62, K 6.5
The Hydrogen series are extremely light weight, extremely quiet suppressor made with the PRS shooters and hunters in mind. The unique look comes from external weight reduction, removing all unnecessary material to keep the weight down but still as strong as possible – this results in a suppressor that has 10% more surface area and a lower weight that sheds heat faster and cools down quicker.
On a 20 pound match rifle, an ultra light hunting rig, short barrel 300 blk or your 5.56 running drills the Hydrogen series is right at home with a full auto rating so long as the suppressor is kept under 800 degrees.
All Hydrogen series suppressors feature industry standard universal 1.375×24 rear threads so you can pick what mounting system best fits your needs.
Made from grade 5 titanium and constructed as a tubeless design the specs are as followed:
- Hydrogen-L: Length: 9” (no mount)
- Weight: 11.9 oz (no mount)
- OD: 1.625”
- 130 dB on 16” 308 with BK 2209
- Hydrogen-S: Length: 7” (no mount)
- Weight: 9.3 oz (no mount)
- OD: 1.625”
- 137 dB on 16” 308 with BK 2209
- Hydrogen-K: Length: 5” (no mount)
- Weight: 6.7 oz (no mount)
- OD: 1.625”
- 142 dB on 16” 308 with BK 2209
Barrel length and firing schedule restrictions
- 24” – 300 Norma, 300 RUM
- 22” – 300 PRC
- 20” – 300 win mag
- 18” – 6.5 PRC/SAUM and WSM cartridges
- 14.5” – 308, 6.5 creed, 260 Remington, 243 and other similar cartridges
- 11.5” – 5.56/223, 6.5 Grendel, 6 ARC, 7.62×38
- 7” – 300 blackout super sonic
- 5” – 300 blackout subsonic
Responsible/limited full auto rated with intent to keep temperature down. Suppressor must not exceed 800 degrees. Damage resulting from excessive heat and abuse will not be covered for free under warranty.
What’s included in the box?
- Instruction and specs pamphlet
- 5/8×24 direct thread adapter
- Tube clamp for installing mounts
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or purchased the wrong item by mistake, you can return the product and get a refund with a 10% restocking/processing fee applied if Otter Creek Labs sees fit depending on the situation and attitude of the customer.
We typically will not charge a 10% restocking fee unless you’re a dick. You can return a product for up to 15 days from the date you received it.
Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it, unused, in the original packaging with any stickers, etc. returned with the item. Failure to meet any of these will result in the item being sent back to you and no refund being given.
Please use our contact page to notify us about the return.
There are no reviews yet.