Magpul Industries, MBUS 3 Back-Up Rear Sight, Rapid-Select Rear Aperture System, Ambidextrous Push-Button Deployment, Fits Picatinny Rails, Black
- Full featured spring loaded flip up sight
- Ambidextrous push-button deploymentand rapid-select rear aperture system
- 0.44″ high when foldedand 1.15″ wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
- Impact resistant polymer construction
- Clamps to most MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Made in the U.S.A.
The next evolution in Magpul’s MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the MBUS 3 incorporates the best features, strengths and value of their original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system. Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.44″ high when folded and 1.15″ at its widest point. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Sight is constructed of our impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button. The MBUS 3 Rear Sight sits at standard AR-height when deployed and includes a rapid-select aperture system.