For sale are original (NOT a reproduction) Colt Type E M16A1 stocks that came off of milspec U.S. Army Vietnam Era A1 rifles. These stocks are in Great/Excellent Condition, which is as follows:
• Stock bodies do not have any cracks or bulges — imperfections, small dents and slight surface wear MAY be present. These particular specimens have been examined to be free of cracks, which is rare. Surface of these stocks are also in exceptional condition.
•Includes all original hardware (sling loop, bottom screw, trapdoor, buttplate and top screw). This Hardware is in excellent condition. Trapdoor is aluminum/steel. NOTE: Trapdoors will come in all shades of grey/blackish — structurally they will be similar to the one pictured, but colors/finish will vary. These original aluminum bodied trapdoors with steel plungers/hinges are getting extremely difficult to source and are superior to the polymer ones in current production.
- Stock may or may not have left over paint, stickers and/or tape from service. Rack numbers look clean. Can be cleaned off or left as is.
- Buttplates are New Old Stock condition.
- Slingloop will be New Old Stock and Bottom screw will be in great/NOS grade condition.
- Top screw (with drain hole) is in excellent condition
Stock will be cleaned and ready to use. The stock you will receive will be in similar (or better) condition than the one pictured. This is NOT a reproduction. All parts are 100% authentic genuine military surplus. This is the real thing, and would be perfect for your clone (or original) M16 0r MK 12 rifle. Just add a buffer tube, buffer and spring and you’re good to go.
There are no reviews yet.