For sale is an original (NOT a reproduction) Colt Type E M16A1 stock that came off of milspec U.S. Army Vietnam Era A1 rifles. These stocks are in Good Condition, which is as follows:
• Stock bodies do not have any major cracks or bulges — imperfections, dents and surface wear MAY be present.
•Includes all hardware (sling loop, bottom screw, trapdoor, buttplate and top screw). This Hardware is in good condition. Trapdoor is aluminum/steel and will be in good condition. NOTE: Trapdoors will come in all shades of grey and wear — structurally they will be similar to the one pictured, but colors/finish will vary (may have small dings and such but will look great). These original metal bodied trapdoors are getting extremely difficult to source and are superior to the polymer ones in current production.
- Stock may or may not have left over paint, stickers and/or tape from service.
- Buttplates may have tiny hairline cracks that will be repaired or filled in. Will be 100% functional.
- Slingloop will be New Old Stock and Bottom screw will be in good Service grade condition.
- Top screw (with drain hole) is in excellent condition
Stock will be cleaned and ready to use. The stock you will receive will be in similar (or better) condition than the one pictured. This is NOT a reproduction. All parts are 100% authentic genuine military surplus. This is the real thing, and would be perfect for your clone (or original) M16 0r MK 12 rifle. Just add a buffer tube, buffer and spring and you’re good to go. You will receive all items that are pictured.