The CompM5s™ is a high performance red dot sight developed to withstand extremely tough handling and environmental situations without adding much weight to the user’s equipment.
Aimpoint red dot sights are designed for the “both eyes open” method which greatly enhances situational awareness and target acquisition.
Thanks to the optical design the red dot follows the movement of the user’s eye while remaining fixed on target, eliminating any need for centering.
The CompM5s allows for unlimited eye relief and is compatible with Aimpoint 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers as well as all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD).
The battery life for the CompM5s is over 5 years of continuous use while at the pos. 7, more than 1 year of use at pos. 8, and more than 10 years at NVD settings (pos. 1 to 4).
The standard configuration of the CompM5s contains the sight, an LRP mount and a spacer which gives 39 mm optical axis. The sight is also equipped with flip-up lens covers, the front lens cover is black and the rear transparent.
CompM5s sights can be customized according to your preferences and needs. Both the included LRP mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail
- Advanced optical lenses with a protective front window
- Low, AAA battery compartment
- Compatible with all generations of NVD
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers
- Excellent light transmission
- Extremely robust housing design, same ruggedness as the CompM4 sights with less weight
- Operable to a depth of 45 m (150 ft)
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Weight 235 g (8.3 oz) standard configuration, sight only 165 g (5.8 oz)
- ACET technology allows 50 000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- 4 NVD settings and 6 daylight settings
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability